Here at Subaru of Kings Automall we have made a considerable investment to ensure that your vehicle is properly serviced and you are completely satisfied with your Subaru ownership experience.
- The only Stellar Care Subaru dealer in Cincinnati.
service department employs 3 Master Technicians
- Our service facility utilizes the latest equipment and Subaru special tools/diagnostic equipment.
- Our technicians are Subaru trained and certified on the latest Subaru technology advancements.
- We use only Genuine Subaru Parts which are exactly engineered and designed to fit your vehicle.
Performing routine vehicle maintenance will prolong the life of your Subaru, optimize fuel economy and result in a higher re-sale value. In order for us to help you maintain your Subaru in a manner that keeps it trouble-free and a pleasure to drive for many years to come, you should be aware of the maintenance intervals and requirements. Listed below is the Subaru of Kings Automall recommended maintenance schedule.
Intervals and Recommended Services
- Minor Service I (every 3,750 miles)
- Minor Service II (every 7,500 miles)
- Intermediate Service I (every 15,000 miles)
- Major Service I (30,000 and 90,000 miles)
- Major Service 2 (60,000 and 120,000 miles)
- Special Service (105,000 miles)
This schedule is based on the recommendations found in the Subaru Warranty and Maintenance Handbook. Additional services may be recommended based on local climate, road conditions, vehicle usage (repeated short distance driving, towing, etc.) and our years of experience with local driving conditions.
Not all services are applicable to every model/model year and in some cases prices may vary by model or equipment. Prices are subject to change without notice. Your service adviser will explain and confirm pricing details at the time your Repair Order is written.
** Note: Some 2011 model year and newer vehicles require the use of synthetic motor oil due to the advancement in engine designs for improved fuel economy and endurance. We recommend Genuine Subaru Synthetic Motor Oil, which was developed specifically for the new engine design.
Find the service you need and contact us.
- You can call 513-583-9300 or click the Schedule Appointment button.
- We will confirm your appointment and service requested.